[Elfsea] Must open my office for bids

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Mon Aug 9 12:59:56 PDT 2004

Well guys, my new job has me working weekends so I am not going to be able to
attend meetings.   That being a basic expectation of an officer I think I
should go ahead and open my office for bids early.   It was due to open in
October  but I am not going to be able to make meetings so I think I should hand it
over to someone who can fulfill all the needs of the office ...not just the
breathing body aspect ;P

I also received a renewal notice on my membership and won't get paid in time
to renew before my membership expires at the end of this month.  A replacement
needs to be found and with great haste.

I have already sent an email to our seneschal on 8-6-2004 regarding the
conflict with work and my request that he open my office for bids at the next
meeting.  That should have been Sunday but I saw no notices for the meeting and
haven't heard back as to whether the office opening was announced or not so I am
announcing here.

Sorry to let the office go but gotta get back on our feet.

Hope to see everyone at Yule Revel this December.

In Fidelis Muneris,
Lady Thora Olafsdottir