[Elfsea] September Scroll Submissions - Due on the 19th

Sabine le Curter purpleermine at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 11:56:05 PDT 2004

Since today seems to be my day for Elfsea emails...

Greetings from your Chronicler,

Today is August 10th - that means in 9 days we have Scroll Submissions due.

We already have a good start on the Scroll this month, but I still am
looking for more.  I have talked to a few of you personally about
submitting something, and I will need all of that by the 19th.

And I am still looking for illumination work for the cover, as well.

If you have any questions, I am always available.

--
Ever in Service,

Lady Sabine le Curter
Elfsea Hospitaler and Chronicler