[Elfsea] Re:Lughasah

willow Herbert willowjonbardc at juno.com
Tue Aug 10 15:31:51 PDT 2004

Dear folks Greetings from Willow de Wisp

 I know  I told people  I would be at Lugh, but I have problems getting
my school work done and I had to stay home. Please forgive if I let you
down.

Starting on Aug. 16 I will doing my in-service for my teaching cert.  I
plan to set up the dance because I need the exercise but I won't be going
to events.  I hope to day trip to Defender, but that will depend on
school.

Don't forget me.

Willow