[Elfsea] Steppes Artisan

Don and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 15 07:41:53 PDT 2004

Greetings all,

Yesterday at Steppes Artisan the Barony of Elfsea was extremely wel represented. Our own Baroness Ameline who showed a diverse and wonderfull level of skill was recogognized with word fame in court as a foavorite of the past artisans as was HL Rixende, who showed many cunningly crafted glass items (including my favotite of her display, sets of Glass Dice)

In the end only one artist could be named as the new artisan of the Steppes and that was our very own Mistress Rosalia!

Congratulations to all!

Darius

---