[Elfsea] More news from Pennsic

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 22 10:57:11 PDT 2004

Greetings Elfsea -

I haven't seen this come across the list so I have a further announcement
about Pennsic.

Justin, student to Lord Dáire, was awarded a Sable Falcon during court
Thursday night.  This was quite a special and unusual occasion, as His
Majesty stated in court. It is uncommon for a fighter so new to the game and
yet not awarded arms to receive such a high honor.  However, His Majesty
stated that He was unable to ignore the overwhelming council of His Knights
to grant Justin this award as Justin had been comporting himself with honor
and skill uncommon to his age and experience.

It made a good ending to Pennsic to see a local recognized.

~Philip White