[Elfsea] Wednesday Middle Eastern Dancing Cancled

Gordon Fridenberg fridenberg at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 31 19:33:28 PDT 2004

 Robert here.
    Ren asked me to post that the Middle Eastern Dancing for this week will need to be cancled.  We just brought a truck load of stuff from Tulsa and have not had time to put it all away.  We really don't have the space for it this week.  We should be back on track  for next week.  Can some please phone anyone who attends this who isn't on the list and let them know?  Ren is at work now and I don't know who call.

Robert