[Elfsea] Gothic War

Genevieve de Lironcourt genevieveofelfsea at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 14 05:36:06 PDT 2004

Greetings!

The good news/bad news scenario is this...Bad news is Gothic War will not be able to happen for us.  The good news is because 2 days before we will be closing on and taking ownership of our new house in Bedford.

Seamus and I are very excited to say the least.  We hope that all of you will have a great time at the event and we are very sorry to miss it!

But for anyone who CAN'T go....copious amounts of beer and pizza await if you wish to assist in the move.

Thanks everyone!  Stay tuned for potential housewarming party details.

Genevieve