[Elfsea] A&S Night

dragons.sb at comcast.net dragons.sb at comcast.net
Mon Aug 16 20:30:44 PDT 2004

Directions plesase.

Come one come all.Bring your sari if you have one or two and we can let people see some different types. I will be going through wearing the sari ,and cutting the sari to make other garments. Hope to see a few of you there. If you have a hand out from the class I taught at Kings College please bring it I have lost all my copies.
Ameline