[Elfsea] Gulf War Gifts

Ameline Dubois ameline at generich.com
Tue Aug 17 14:20:41 PDT 2004

  We do need to make 19 to 20 gifts for war.We have been approached by to
make something glass, but I must speak with Rixand about this first.

<<If the Barony would like to do something else please feel free to talk
about it on this list.>>

The gifts need to be similar but not identical. I wish them to be made from
the artists of Elfsea. If we make glass vessels or bead necklaces we will
need a small box or nice bag to put them in, as well as a nice card to tell
the new owner where they cam from. Please post if you have ideas and are
willing to work on this group project. If we start early we can make one
every two or three weeks, or do it in one or two work days.
Ameline
Lady Elfsea