[Elfsea] Belly Dance

Irena or Ren, whichever rubberduckiemom at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 21:09:42 PDT 2004

Greeting Elfsea!

We had such a wonderful time this evening (Middle Eastern Dance night) here at our home!  Francessa and I had so much fun that we decided to do this every Wednesday... or until Dutchess Willow gets tired of me stepping on everyone toes!

Seriously though... it was wonderful getting to know those of you who came.  I hope you come next Wednesday!

That's right those of you who were not able to attend tonight have another chance to join us for Middle Eastern Dancing!  It will be Wednesday, Aug. 25th at 7pm until 9pm.  We will be dancing and learning more about the culture of the time period!

Our address is:  1200 Alder Drive #1406 in Arlington (nearest cross roads:  Fielder & Randle Mill)  Our phone number is 817-795-3046.

See you all there with bells and tassles on!!!
Lady Katrine la Esclopiera