[Elfsea] Keller Demo

Dirk Stanley dirkstanley1503 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 26 08:18:07 PDT 2004

Jean Michel,

While not the person yoy were speaking to....As the Ra[ier Marshall - the
loaner gear has every thing else. You need to have long pants/leg coverings,
long sleeve shirt and enclosed shoes.

In other words no skin showing. You will be sweat soaked so I also recommend
to change into something for the drive home!

Not a big variety of blades to use...

Dirk