[Elfsea] Brewing Last Night

D Baran kouhosei at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 6 19:58:35 PDT 2004

I just wanted to say I had a great time last night, marred only by the fact
that I knew I had to be at work at 8:00 this morning, so I had to be on my
best behavior! :o) They had some wonderful drinks to share that they had
made--- I especially liked the black cherry; very delicious--- and it's
always wonderful to see other people's talents. ^_^ All in all, it was a
very entertaining evening, and I had a great time.

Talk was made about possibly doing another evening, and I'd highly encourage
both experienced brewers and people with an interest in getting into brewing
to stop by. I learned a lot last night, and look forward to future
gatherings!

Take care,
-Deanna