[Elfsea] Help with Newcomer's Handbook

Sabine le Curter purpleermine at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 08:46:26 PDT 2004

Greetings Elfsea!

As I mentioned yesterday the Hospitaler's office is currently putting
together a Newcomer's Handbook.  I am hoping to get some help from the
populace here.

What I am looking for are items to make the book fun and local.
Ansteorra Trivia. Tips from the pros (camping, eventing, & feasting).
Local areas to shop for SCA items.  "When I was a Newcomer" stories (I
know you have them).  Websites that have provided you with good info.

So help me out, please.  It doesn't have to be long.  Short one
liners, a paragraph, anything! You can email me privately or you can
post them to the list – whatever works best for you.

Thanks!

Ever in Service,

Lady Sabine le Curter
Elfsea Hospitaler and Chronicler