[Elfsea] [Ansteorra-announce] Eleanor Fairchild's Farewell Concert (fwd)

dragons.sb at comcast.net dragons.sb at comcast.net
Mon Aug 16 18:00:52 PDT 2004

From: "Biggs, Truly"
Subject: [Ansteorra-announce] Eleanor Fairchild's Farewell Concert
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 14:36:01 +0000

Hello everyone,

As I prepare to leave these lands and move Northward to seek my fortune,
I pause to remember all the wonderful music moments I have shared with
many of you. It is therefore my wish to invite you all to attend a
farewell concert on August 28th at the Old City Park in Dallas,
beginning at 7:00 PM. The concert will run for an hour - perhaps a bit
longer if there are requests for songs I have not performed already, and
then will open up into a bardic circle with a few highlighted
performances. The circle is open to all performers, and can run no later
than 12:00 Midnight. There is no fee for entry into the concert.

Please reserve this spot on your calendars and join me for a last
meeting of story, poem, and song.

Please post this to any list you think might be interested.

Call me with any questions-

281 537 9491

Eleanor Fairchild

(Truly Biggs)