[Elfsea] News from the Principality of Cynagua

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 14:51:32 PDT 2004

Greetings unto Armand and Ameline, Baron and Baroness of Elfsea from
Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen.

At the behest of my husband, who at this time rides to join His King
in support of the Midrealm, I write to inform you of a missive I have
recently received from the Principality of Cynagua that extols the
skill of the Lieutenant of Your Baronial Guard.

While on pilgrimage to visit long absent relatives, Lord Dirk the Just
came upon a tournament. Knowing Your Lieutenant, you must already know
that Lord Dirk is unable to resist the call of the blade, and joined
his brethren in the Kingdom of the West.

After several rounds, Lord Dirk was victorious and was named the
Rapier Champion of the Province of Golden Rivers. This title will
require him to return to Province of Golden Rivers in the future, and
that Your Excellencies will once again grant him leave from his duties
in Your Lands to demonstrate to the Knowne World the might of Elfsea's
Warriors.

I hope that news of this feat pleases you as much as it pleased me
when I learned of it.

In Service to Ansteorra and Elfsea,

Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen

--