[Elfsea] Rapier Opportunity at Dec 10 Demo!

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 06:22:17 PST 2004

Until Kingdom better defines what the requirements will be for that
office, we will leave it open, and all requests for Demos will be
filtered through me.

In Service,
Rixende

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 07:20:02 -0600, Richard Threlkeld
<rjt at softwareinnovation.com> wrote:
> No.

Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra
Quidam audit valde, facit valde