[Elfsea] Greetings

Valentyn Drake DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Thu Dec 2 11:39:22 PST 2004

We actually don't have a demo coming up next week, until it's approved by
the seneschal and the baron/baroness.  Right now we're lacking a demo
coordinator.

Welcome to the barony.  We have practices for chivalric and rapier combat on
Sunday afternoons, though with the weather getting colder it's probably a
good idea to check online on Sunday mornings -- a few of us tend to post
whether we're going to venture forth or stay in the warmth.

Valentyn

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-bounces+donvalentyn=jeffturnerfiction.com at ansteorra.org
[mailto:elfsea-bounces+donvalentyn=jeffturnerfiction.com at ansteorra.org] On
Behalf Of Mark Sebree
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 11:29 AM
To: elfsea at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Elfsea] Greetings

Greetings all.

  I am Antonio Tagliaferro.  I just moved here recently from the MIdrealm,
Shire of Shadowed Stars, (Fort Wayne, IN) for job related reasons.
Currently, that job is temporary, but there is the potential for it to go
permanent.

  I have been a member of the SCA for several years.  I am a fencer using
schlager, with all 5 authorizations.  I am a vintner as well, and I have
interests in a number of other areas, including heraldry, calligraphy
(interested in learning), and just about everything else.  I also enjoy
doing demos.  Actually, I was one of the people that the Shire could usually
count on for attending demos until my employment situation went south.

  I have noticed that you have a demo coming up next week.  I would be
interested in attending and participating.  I do, however, need to know
where it is.  As in directions and streets, not just the name of the place.

  If you have specific questions, please ask.

Antonio Tagliaferro
(Mark Sebree)