[Elfsea] lining cloaks

Ameline Dubois ameline at generich.com
Wed Dec 8 14:00:06 PST 2004

Good people of Elfsea, I send you greetings and good tidings. We will be
hosting Kingdom A&S this year. With this, the first Kingdom Artisan of
Ansteorra will also be chosen!
Ameline Lady Elfsea

After consulting the Laurels of Ansteorra and the Kingdom Minister of Arts
and Sciences, We are pleased to announce the creation of a Kingdom Artisan
of Ansteorra.  This Artisan will be chosen by Our Heirs from the top scores
at the upcoming Kingdom Arts and Sciences Competition in the Barony of
Elfsea.  The Kingdom Artisan will represent Ansteorra along with other
Kingdom Champions at the upcoming Gulf War. The Artisan will also be tasked
to support and nurture the Arts and Sciences within Our fair Kingdom until
the next Champion is chosen at the Kingdom Arts and Sciences competition in
2006.

Drake, Rex
Sibri, Regina