[Elfsea] Re: Longview SCA

Valentyn Drake DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Sun Dec 12 06:58:16 PST 2004

Here's the officer list for Rosenfeld -- for the most current information,
I'd get in touch with the hospitaler or one of the other officers.
http://rosenfeld.ansteorra.org/officers.htm

This page lists their fighter practices and populace meetings, both held on
Sundays in Tyler.  http://rosenfeld.ansteorra.org/shireevents.htm  I don't
know if the information is current, however, so it wouldn't hurt to email or
call one of the officers.

Valentyn