[Elfsea] December Scroll?

Stacy E. Dickey stacy.dickey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 20 11:38:29 PST 2004

I don't know what more can be added to Genna's post. But speaking as a
first-hand witness, Sabine works very hard on our newsletter... and has been
known to stay up all hours waiting for reports to come in so she can
complete the lay-out, printing, and shipment. As one of her art sources, I
try to at least let her know if something's in the works, going to be late,
or just can't be produced at all. Communication at least helps keep things
running smoother.

And there's no need for public lambasting, folks. Seriously, Sabine works
very hard at producing a quality newsletter we can be proud of, has held
other offices simultantiously, and maintains a highly active and successful
professional life. I think she deserves more than this.

Au Dieu,
Colete