[Elfsea] Shhhh, I hear reindeer..

Christine Huse dchuse at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 26 16:35:02 PST 2004

Hola!

Christmas looked bleak this year. No money for presents and children
staring dreamily at the advertisements that were flashing between their
favorite commercials....leaves a parent feeling hopeless and full of
despair.

This year we saw that Santa Clause truly lives. Our children were told
that there would be no Christmas this year and we would be lucky if we
had electricity to light our tree and cook our dinner.  But Santa Claus
came to visit! Diane, Ryan and Paige woke to presents under the tree.
What joy to see our children open presents they really wanted and asked
for!  Our hearts leapt for joy to see the surprised looks on their faces
and I nearly wept.  They told me to tell Santa Thank You and they loved
the gifts!

To the Santas who came to visit us...an eternal gratitude and heartfelt
Thank You!  It was the best Christmas ever.

Maria and Phelippe
Diane, Ryan and Paige