[Elfsea] Fw: King Arthur Demo

Ldy Colleen O'Kelly ldycolleenokelly at juno.com
Fri Dec 3 13:22:55 PST 2004

The Shire of Mendersham is hosting a Demo.

What: King Arthur Demo - The movie, King Arthur,comes out on VHS and DVD at Hastings in Abilene and we, the SCA, have been asked to do a Demo in the parking lot.

When: December 21st (Tuesday), from 4-8pm

Where: Hastings in Abilene, 4654 South 14th, Abilene, TX,
Next to Hobby Lobby in the Woodhaven Plaza

This is a great opportunity to show off your fighting skills to people who will "Oooo" and "Ahhh" at you just because we're out there.  We have had great responses from our other Demonstrations in the area and would love to have you join us.  Come when you can and stay as long as you like.

ALL FIGHTERS ARE ENCOURAGED!  The Shire of Mendersham has several light fighters and a small number of heavy fighters.  A Heavy Marshal is needed.

Artisans of all kinds come and show off your talents or just show up in Garb.  Bring tables to display SCA items.  Paint scrolls?  Bring those too, they are great conversational pieces.

Please spread the word.

For more information, contact me at rowanmazey at aol.com

~Lady RowanMazey MacBranian mag Labruin
Shire of Mendersham Hospitaler