[Elfsea] Greetings Middle Eastern Dance canceled for Holidays.

willow Herbert willowjonbardc at juno.com
Sun Dec 5 19:34:11 PST 2004

There are no Middle Eastern  Dance meetings in December because everyone
is too busy. Meetings at P and C's will start the first Wedsnday in
January. We will be working on getting ready for the Spring tourney
season. Come learn a few new moves and lose a few extra pounds. If you
have something you would like to work on Write Me.
Willow