[Elfsea] Fwd: [rollngthndr] FW: Looking for knight's oaths

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 18 15:24:56 PST 2004

Can someone help her or forward this to those who can?
Thanks,
Ly Gabriele

From: chris hansen <chrish19572003 at yahoo.com>
Reply To: The Federated Clans of Rolling
Thunder<rolling-thunder at ansteorra.org>
To: rolling-thunder at ansteorra.org, Kim Schooley <damarisstcloud at yahoo.com>,
the_greater_houses_of_thunder at yahoogroups.com, Rolling Thunder
<r0llingthunder at earthlink.net>, "'bella" <kosmikbubbles at yahoo.com>, Elise