[Elfsea] (no subject)

SWBELL sidhe01 at swbell.net
Wed Dec 1 14:28:51 PST 2004

Seasons Greetings to All!

Saturday is Yule Revel, and I am in need of a few volunteers to assist with
sitting gate. Remember, you need to have had at least one gate class to help
out, but if you haven't, let me know, I can pair you with a someone who has
and walk you through it. Two persons per shift would be nice.

Times available:

TIME

PERSONS

10am-12noon