[Elfsea] Greetings

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Dec 2 16:43:04 PST 2004

I don't know which way you are coming from, but if you take highway 183
into Irving, then go north on McArthur Blvd, the Irving arts center is
only a mile and a bit north of the highway, keep an eye on the west side
of the street and look for the sculpture garden.
Pyro(Lived in Irving for many, many years..)