[Elfsea] December Scroll?

Ameline Dubois ameline at generich.com
Mon Dec 20 09:42:32 PST 2004

Greeting to you all and Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!
  I know I have been late in the reports and this has been a problem with
many offices. The officers have the same amount of time we all do over the
active months of November and December. So please be patient with them they
work hard and get little praise. The chronicler must combine many late
reports and if there is a bump in their life too, well it gets double late.
   This is a very time instinctive job and I think we all are excited to see
what will be in the next scroll. Please just be patient. The scroll's
mailing is usually announced if you do not get one in a week after this
contact her I'm sure she will be glad to mail you another.
  As to the money and the subscriptions we are in the process of changing
the office of Exchequer. All will be done soon and I know the new officer
will be most happy to take your money. I am proud to have such an active
group and such a fun news letter these are truly blessings for our Barony.
Thank you all populace, and officers, Elfsea is a volunteer group of people
who work to keep a dream alive. Hobbies and dreams often get time and
thought during the Holiday season.

Ameline DuBose
  Lady Elfsea
Work together and play nice cause Santa might be watching you.