[Elfsea] December Scroll?

Sandra Gutridge siobhanon at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 20 10:06:13 PST 2004

I haven't heard any inciting yet, only questions and answers. I would rather
a frank discussion in the open to gossip. If we are going to get the January
Scroll at MOOT, would it be possible for people to get their reports in
early for February and make it one scroll for both months? We used to hand
in our checks in November and December, postdated for January, and they
would be held in an envelope until they were deposited in January. I know
all of this requires a lot of cooperation from a lot of people, but it would
be nice if we all make an extra effort.
Siobhan