[Elfsea] December Scroll?

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Mon Dec 20 16:55:40 PST 2004

Greetings!

A minor clarification to remarks Lady Sabine conveyed earlier today:

From: "Sabine le Curter" <purpleermine at gmail.com>

<snip>
> In addition to this, Their Excellencies are no longer going to require
> Officer Reports in the Newsletter.  If you are an Officer and wish to
<snip>

I did indeed tell Lady Sabine that Officer Reports are not required for the
newsletter to be published. However, I did not intend to imply that officers
are no longer asked to provide reports to the newsletter. (My apologies to
Lady Sabine for not stating things more clearly.)

We actually DO want officers to continue providing monthly reports to the
newsletter. Doing so helps us see who is on top of things and who can use
some assistance. However, we do NOT want our chronicler to feel compelled to
hold off publications while waiting for late contributions from officers.
Even if it is the Baron & Baroness who are late/missing.

In other words, Officers: "Please continue providing monthly messages (even
if it's just a duplicate of your report to your regional)"

And to our wonderful Chronicler: Feel free to hold firm to your stated
deadline and run a "Gone Eventing" or "No Report Submitted" comment for any
missing officer reports. I will defend you until the end of time against any
who give you grief over it!

HE Armand
Baron of Elfsea