[Elfsea] Souther Steppes

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sat Dec 4 18:58:55 PST 2004

Yes, That is right! After a break Southern Steppes is Starting up again. So
Wed. Night I hope to see you here. Since it is cold and the sun goes down
earlier than we need indoor activities will be called for. I will open the table
for painting. I have some pictures that I need identifying who is who. So we
will do a sticky note session in the living room.

For those who forgot.
287 to 9th street (between the Rail Road tracks and Eckards/CVC)
9th street/663    Allllllll the way down to 875 turn  right
875 to Vista View turn right
Go to the top of the hill and the house infront of you is ours.

Please park in front. We have to leave the road to the water tower  open.

972-723-5126