[Elfsea] Re: [Steppes] Souther Steppes

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sun Dec 5 17:32:07 PST 2004

Correction to directions

In a message dated 12/4/2004 9:02:58 PM Central Standard Time,
DonnelShaw at aol.com writes:

Yes,  That is right! After a break Southern Steppes is Starting up again. So

Wed. Night I hope to see you here. Since it is cold and the sun goes  down
earlier than we need indoor activities will be called for. I  will open the
table
for painting. I have some pictures that I need  identifying who is who. So we

will do a sticky note session in the  living room.

For those who forgot.
287  to 9th street (between the Rail Road tracks and Eckards/CVC) ( It is CVS
sorry)
9th street/663    Allllllll the  way down to 875 turn  right
875 to Vista View turn right
Go to the  top of the hill and the house infront of you is ours.

Please park in  front. We have to leave the road to the water tower   open.

972-723-5126

/