[Elfsea] Gulf Wars Pre-Reservations!

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 06:34:48 PST 2004

Greetings unto the Barony of Elfsea from HL Rixende. If you are like
me, the pre-reservation deadline always sneaks up on me, so I wanted
to make sure that we are all reminded.

Pre-Registration is open for Gulf Wars. If you intend on camping with
the Barony, please fill out the following field like this:

Group that you will be camping with: Kingdom of Ansteorra, Barony of Elfsea

 From the Gulf Wars Website: ( http://www.gulfwars.org )

There are some important deadlines that you will need to be aware of.

Pre-registration deadline - no later than January 31, 2005
Cabin Requests deadline - no later than December 15, 2004
Bounced check arrangement deadline - no later than March 8, 2005 or
reservation cancelled
Refund deadline - no questions asked deadline no later than March 2,
2005 / no refunds after March 19, 2005. Please see the refund policy
page for more details on the Gulf Wars 14 refund policy.

In Service,
Rixende
--
Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra