[Elfsea] "And Thank You For Your Support"

antigonus bearbait antigonus at lycos.com
Wed Dec 15 15:39:17 PST 2004

Hello All --

Tiggy here.

Elanore and I wanted to extend our many thanx for those in our local area who were kind enough to come see & support us in our production of TWELFTH NIGHT at the Ridglea Theatre.

It was a great deal of fun performing for you in a different venue than we are used to, and we can only hope that you had as much fun as we did.

I can say personally, that it was a delight making a Fool of myself for all of you.

As bards, we owe a great debt of gratitude to our audience, and were honored by all who came.

If you are interested, there were a some pictures taken for the show.  Hop on the website: www.theboxtheatre.com, and click on the right-most picture on the banner at the top of the page.

There is a possibility that we may be part of a production of THE TEMPEST this summer with the same theatre company, and would encourage you all to come and experience it as well.  Details to follow.

Much Thanx --

Tiggy