[Elfsea] Greetings

Ameline Dubois ameline at generich.com
Thu Dec 2 19:15:36 PST 2004

Greeting to you Antonio Tagliaferro,
   I am glad to meet you and I hope your stay here is a pleasant one. It
might at the least be slightly warmer here in the winter. If there is
something I or my Lord can do to help you settle in here please call
817-447-3636. The Barony of Elfsea is a fun place to live and play.
Ameline DuBois
Lady Elfsea

> Greetings all.
>
>   I am Antonio Tagliaferro.  I just moved here recently from the MIdrealm,
Shire of Shadowed Stars, (Fort Wayne, IN) for job related reasons.
Currently, that job is temporary, but there is the potential for it to go
permanent.

>   I have been a member of the SCA for several years.  I am a fencer using
schlager, with all 5 authorizations.  I am a vintner as well, and I have
interests in a number of other areas, including heraldry, calligraphy
(interested in learning), and just about everything else.  I also enjoy
doing demos.  Actually, I was one of the people that the Shire could usually
count on for attending demos until my employment situation went south.

>   I have noticed that you have a demo coming up next week.  I would be
interested in attending and participating.  I do, however, need to know
where it is.  As in directions and streets, not just the name of the place.