[Elfsea] H.E. Airaklee Wolf's Birthday Today

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon Dec 20 06:02:10 PST 2004

Happy Birthday, Brother, and many happy returns of the day!  By the way, you
don't look a day over 1600.  :-)

May there always be work for your hands to do,
May your purse always hold a coin or two.
May the sun always shine warm on your windowpane,
May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend always be near you,
And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.

Padraig