[Elfsea] December Scroll?

Sandra Gutridge siobhanon at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 20 08:15:02 PST 2004

No, haven't received it yet, but then the November Scrolls didn't get mailed
until November 16th. I also do not remember there being a reminder to pay
for 2005 Scrolls at MOOT so I guess we can pay for them at January business
meeting. Where is it supposed to be? Or can we pay after the first one is
supposed to be out, like at January MOOT, and still get the January Scroll?

Merry Christmas, all.

Happy Hanukah

Happy New Year

Happy everything else