[Elfsea] December Scroll?

Sabine le Curter purpleermine at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 08:42:48 PST 2004

December Scrolls went out this weekend.  The Scroll takes time to
produce and as long as I am receiving submissions and reports 2 and 3
weeks past the deadline, the Scroll will continue to go out late.
Currently our deadline for the January Scroll was yesterday, I have
received 1 report.

The Exchequers office asked that we hold off on 2005 subscriptions
until 2005, so as to not mess with the 2004 books.  I expect that once
we have a new Exchequer that person will take responsibility for
taking the money for the Subscriptions.  As Chronicler, I can not
accept money for Scroll Subscriptions.  I currently plan to have
January Scroll at January Moot, and hopefully someone will be there
that can take the money for the subscriptions so we can get them
passed out.

Ever in Service,

Lady Sabine le Curter
Elfsea Chronicler and Hospitaler

Autocrat for Kingdom Arts and Sciences Competition
February 12th 2005
Cain Center – Athens, TX