[Elfsea] December Scroll?

Jenny Johnson jennylynn_73 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 20 09:20:44 PST 2004

 Perhaps rather than stating the problem, the populace should suggest
solutions to aid in the timely distribution of the Scroll. Afterall, if
submissions are not in on time, how can the Scroll be completed and sent out
on time?

And I also agree that certain things should be discussed off list with the
appropriate parties. Why incite the masses when it's not necessary? There
have been so many examples of this as of late... aren't we a family and not
a squabbling horde?

 Ever in service and Ever seeking the peace,
Genna