[Elfsea] December Scroll?

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 10:30:46 PST 2004

Greetings HL Siobhan and the Barony,

This issue is currently being discussed between Their Excellencies, me
and the Chronicler. Please have patience with us today, and I will
have an answer to your questions tomorrow.

Should anyone wish to discuss this before tomorrow, please contact me
directly at 817-797-1988.

In Service,
Rixende

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 12:06:13 -0600, Sandra Gutridge
<siobhanon at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> I haven't heard any inciting yet, only questions and answers. I would rather
> a frank discussion in the open to gossip. If we are going to get the January
> Scroll at MOOT, would it be possible for people to get their reports in
> early for February and make it one scroll for both months? We used to hand
> in our checks in November and December, postdated for January, and they
> would be held in an envelope until they were deposited in January. I know
> all of this requires a lot of cooperation from a lot of people, but it would
> be nice if we all make an extra effort.
> Siobhan

Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra
Quidam audit valde, facit valde