[Elfsea] December Scroll?

Sabine le Curter purpleermine at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 12:40:48 PST 2004

Greetings Elfsea,

After speaking with Baron Armand and HL Rixende, we have decided to do
the following:

January's Newsletter will be ready to be handed out at January's
Business Meeting.  I need 2 weeks to produce, print, and assemble this
Newsletter.  To have it complete by Jan 3rd, I must close the deadline
today.  In other words, anything received after today will not be
accepted for January's Newsletter.

If you would like to receive a January Newsletter you have 2 options.
Either you can pay the Exchequer for your subscription at January's
Business Meeting or January's Moot.  I will have Newsletters available
to hand out at both meetings.   Hopefully by February we can be back
on track.

In addition to this, Their Excellencies are no longer going to require
Officer Reports in the Newsletter.  If you are an Officer and wish to
make an announcement about something you are sponsoring or wish to
report status of your position, you are more than welcome to.  In
addition, any article written by an Officer pertaining to their office
would be most welcome.  I ,as a Poplulace member, would love to see
how-to articles from our Officers regarding Marshall Activities or
Arts and Sciences, but I, as Chronicler, will no longer stress about
receiving these.  I will continue to seek out content for our
Newsletter both from within and outside our Barony, and strive to make
the Elfsea Newsletter one of the best in the Kingdom.

To further that, if you have any suggestions about what you would like
to see printed in the Newsletter please speak with me about it.  If
you have something of yours that you would like to see printed, or if
you have seen someone else's work in another publication that I could
reprint with permission from the original author.  Also if you would
like to see an Officer reporting please tell them you enjoy hearing
what they have to say.  If they don't get feedback from the Populace,
they assume that no one is reading it and it becomes harder to write
those reports every month.

January's Newsletter will be all new.  This includes a new name and
format.  Over the past few months, I have received suggestions and
comments from members of the Populace and I have been able to
incorporate many of these ideas into the new Newsletter.  I,
personally, am very excited about the changes and am looking forward
to hearing what the Populace thinks about it.

~ Sabine

--
Ever in Service,

Lady Sabine le Curter
Elfsea Chronicler and Hospitaler

Autocrat for Kingdom Arts and Sciences Competition
February 12th 2005
Cain Center – Athens, TX