[Elfsea] Subscriptions at Jan Business meeting

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 08:02:23 PST 2004

Hi Elizabeth!

Thank you for being willing to take on this responsibility.  If there
is anything I can do to assist you with the job, please let me know.
My cell phone is almost always on! 817-797-1988.

We do need to take care of a new signature card. I need to be added as
well, so just let me know and we can make a trip to the bank at the
same time.

Also, you will be getting an invitation shortly to the Elfsea Officers list.

Thanks again!

Rixende

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 09:32:46 -0600, Shari Burnham
<ladypendarves at elfsea.net> wrote:
> Greetings everyone;
> I dont get to keep up on the list until after work, since the DOD has decided that external websites are not a requirement for work, but in response, I will be at Jan business meeting and Moot happily taking Subscriptions for next year.
>
> so with that being settled, let me remind everyone, toss yer stress out the window, have a drink or two, and have a merry time of year.
>
> Aislyn- call me when you get a chance. home 817-303-0293 cell 817-800-1398.
> Lady Elisabeth of Pendarvis
> AKA Shari

Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra
Quidam audit valde, facit valde