[Elfsea] Armand's Aggravation

Valentyn Drake DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Wed Dec 29 06:34:29 PST 2004

Caelin, shame on you for taking advantage of the Baron's failing memory.
Just because he's experiencing some, well, lapses in his advanced years,
there's no call for you to cause him further problems.

I distinctly remember hearing him promise the car for $500, not $100.

Valentyn