[Elfsea] Anthony

Sue Delk ladydds at centex.net
Thu Dec 30 11:12:07 PST 2004

I can only imagine what the story is on this one....Anthony is so adventurous!
    Remind me to tell everyone about the time a kid decided to play tarzan and jump out of the treehouse with the rope in his mouth....
    On a more serious note, I hope Anthony is doing fine.  I'm thinking of him today (and for Xene!!).

Genevieve del Gamba