[Elfsea] King Arthur Demo (Please forward)

Ldy Colleen O'Kelly ldycolleenokelly at juno.com
Mon Dec 20 06:51:26 PST 2004

King Arthur Demo
December 21, 2004 (this is this Tuesday night), 4-8PM
At the Hastings in Abilene, TX

Well here we are the Saturday before the Tuesday that the King Arthur Movie (2004 version) comes out on DVD and Video.  And in true SCA tradition we are hosting a DEMO in the parking lot outside of the Hastings in Abilene, Texas.

http://www.geocities.com/mendershamdemo/index.html

I have received word that several fellow SCA-ers are coming out for this fun filled evening.  Will you be joining us too?  We will have a well known merchant, Thomas the Peddler, selling his wares.  He is also bringing THE BALLISTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WAHOO!!!!  I'm so excited.  This will be the first Demo in this area where we have had a siege weapon on display.  The Mundane's of Abilene will not know what hit them.  Hehehehe..........

*Disclaimer: No live rounds will be shot on the premises.*

So come one, come all, to the Hastings in Abilene.

 ~Lady RowanMazey MacBranian mag Labruin (Rowan)
Shire of Mendersham Hospitaler
RowanMazey at aol.com

Lady Colleen O'Kelly
Lady Falcon of the Southern Keep