[Elfsea] Fwd: [Ansteorra] Youthful Combatants

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Thu Dec 30 11:43:04 PST 2004

FYI

If you have an opinion please let His Grace Know. I would also like to know
your opinion. Would someone please fwd this message to Loch Rudh list as well.
 Thank you.

In Service to the Children
In remembering our past we must look to our  future.
Lady Maili Donnel MacGregor
Deputy Earl Marshal - Youth  Combat
_Youth Combat of  Ansteorra_ (http://youthcombat.ansteorra.org/)

In a message dated 12/30/2004 1:24:03 PM Central Standard Time,