[Elfsea] Heralds, Scribes & Illuminators

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Wed Feb 4 10:25:06 PST 2004

Greetings and most humble apologies,

The previous update of the online calendar for February (by me) was in error. I extend my sincerest apologies to you, Cindy, and all others who have been inconvenienced by my mistake. The online calendar has been corrected. Fortunately, you did not miss the meeting, but I regret you wasted part of your evening. I hope you will try again next week, at least you know where it will be. :-)

To All Officers and Guild Principles:
Please take a moment to review the online calendar (http://www.elfsea.net/calendar.htm) for any activities you host or are otherwise responsible for and inform me (dragonetti at generich.com) ASAP of any discrepancies.

Thank you.

-=Armand=-
Baron