[Elfsea] mixed news

Lady saviti ddancer_saviti at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 07:44:40 PST 2004

Sorry Maria. I will be on the road to Arizona the
morning of May 30, 2004. I will have to miss Stepps
War Lord for the first time in 11 years :(
I will miss everyone and if I go to WL then I will be
a sobbing mess for at least a week. We are hoping to
have aa party the weekend before. It depends on when
Finn is getting back. He is going out in 2 weeks and I
will follow later.
I have a warm place in my heart for this Barony and
the good people in it. The kind words I have been
reading makes me miss ya'll even more.

Life is GOOD in Elfsea!
Brigit
--- Damon and Christine Huse <dchuse at netzero.com>