[Elfsea] Re:Results of SCA poll

Sandra Gutridge siobhanon at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 12 11:08:53 PST 2004

Innes,
            I remember taking this poll. I find the results quite
interesting. It appears that they have broken it down into members and
non-members. I have printed both sets of results to make comparisons.
The largest number of respondents who are non-members have played less
than 1 year, attend 0-5 events per year, have no children, have less
education and make less than $40,000 per year, while more of the members
have played longer, attend 6 or more events per year, have an associates
degree or higher, and make more than $40,000 per year. It would be
really interesting if it were broken down into kingdoms as well. 8
percent of the respondents were from Ansteorra.
Siobhan