[Elfsea] Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow...

kristid2001 at yahoo.com kristid2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 16:04:14 PST 2004

Hmm. I think my current favorite anthropormorphic "talking" rodent is Death Of Rats. Or maybe the scull. Or the raven. Hard to pick. (I'm re-reading Terry Pratchett...again)SQUEEK! SNH! SNH! SNH!
Cairistiona

Mark Davis <the5 at yahoo.com> wrote:
Well, if you're going to choose an anthropomorphic
talking mouse to base your persona on, it beats
Mickey.

Ld. Einarr.

--- "Wilkerson, Glen D"
wrote:
> Well, who did you think Don Robin based most of his
> persona on?

=====
"Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
P.J. O'Rourke