[Elfsea] Kingdom Arts and Sciences Fair

Jhan Knebel rixende at mail2noble.com
Sun Feb 1 20:26:34 PST 2004

Greetings unto the noble Barony of Elfsea from the PROUDEST Arts and
Sciences Minister in the Knowne World!!!

I have only just returned from my travels to the Shire of Moonshadowe
for the Kingdom of Ansteorra's Arts and Sciences Fair.

Most of you heard my call and challenge to the Barony; last year Elfsea
and her Cantons and Colleges sent 4 people to war as champions of the
Arts. I challenged the populace to make it 5 this year; one sixth of the
Champions for Ansteorra to come from Elfsea.

Elfsea, you not only met my challenge, but far exceeded my wildest
dreams!!!!!

Yesterday, NINE artisans from the lands of Elfsea were chosen as Gulf
Wars Artisans or Alternates!!!!! For those counting, that is just shy of
1/3 of the people that are chosen!!!!!!!

Those that are Champions of the Arts:

Her Excellency Ameline du Bois
Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca (Her first Competition! I wish my
documentation looked that good at my first!)
Honorable Lord Phillip White
Lady Elan the Timid (she may live in the Steppes, but she's the Artisan
of the Tor so we are claiming her!)
Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen
Lady Gaye Lyn (Her first Competition as well!)

Those that are Alternates:
Duchess Willow de Wisp
Eleanor O'Rourke
Honorable Lord Phillip White

Thank you each and everyone one who answered my call and competed.
Elfsea is the SHINING STAR in Ansteorra this evening, and we will
continue to lead in the Arts at Gulf Wars!!!!

In Service to Ansteorra, Elfsea and the Arts,

Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen
Proud Minister of Arts and Sciences to the Barony of ELFSEA!